Are you passionate about the Austin lifestyle and creating the perfect vacation experience? Apply to join our dedicated team of locals today!
Field Operations Manager
This role combines Operations, Account Management, Guest Services, and Quality Inspection all in one! You will be responsible for knowing the ins and outs of our properties, providing our guests with a superior experience, and managing all of the components required to make that happen (including guest and client support, responding to maintenance requests, and supervising the housekeeping teams).
We strive to provide the highest level of hospitality while maintaining 5-star accommodations for our guests. Therefore, our ideal candidate believes that the guest always comes first and will act to solve potential problems. This candidate has strong leadership skills and will take initiative to improve processes and prevent future issues. A warm and welcoming demeanor, as well as superb written and communication skills, are a must. Candidates must have valid transportation and a good driving record, as they will visit each of our properties for inspections, guest support, etc.
- Act as the first point of contact with guests from inquiry to check-out
- Manage multiple projects, from work orders to resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Maintain frequent communication with all departments to ensure that guest service, homeowner satisfaction, and performance standards are achieved
- Identify issues/quality assurance concerns proactively & assist in developing solutions
- Assist with scheduling vendors based on guest check-in/out schedules (cleaning crew, linen service, maintenance, pest control, carpet cleaning, etc.)
- Supervise the housekeeping staff to maintain our high standard of cleanliness at each property
- Conduct quality checks on a weekly basis to ensure properties are thoroughly cleaned & well-stocked after each stay
- Purchase, re-stock, & maintain inventory of property supplies. Purchased in bulk (Costco/etc.)
- Perform light maintenance as needed (replacing light bulbs, changing air filters, etc.)
- Available to be “on call” some weekends (when most guests reservations occur)
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, technologically proficient
- Able to prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
- High attention to detail. In order to succeed in this job, you must be extremely organized
- Strong people skills and demonstrated ability to ensure high-quality guest experiences
- Works efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Strong problem-solver, capable of creating new or revising existing systems to improve operations
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, excellent listener
- Committed to personal and professional development
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (required)
- 1-2 years hospitality industry (hotel or vacation rental experience preferred)
- Spanish is a plus
Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this position.
Social Media + Marketing Intern
As our portfolio continues to expand, we are looking to hire a Social Media and Marketing Intern to help highlight our incredible homes and establish GuestSpaces’ online presence. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working both with our close-knit team and independently to create consistent, high engagement-yielding content for our brand.
- Create regular content for social media posts, email newsletters, and ad campaigns that yield increased engagement
- Assist with management of social media and email campaigns
- Participate in brainstorming new marketing initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Tech savvy (Google suite, social media, etc.)
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Design experience/training a plus
- SEO knowledge a plus
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Best suited for current communication, marketing, or advertising students
Please email a resume, along with 3-4 pieces of original content, to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position.